December 1, 2011

Looking Back 2011: #1-Joel

For every day of December I will upload a photo(or photos) of reflection not only to look back at 2011, but also to say thank you to the people who make what I do possible!
Thank you all so much!

So to kick it off...
#1 Joel

(San Fran, August 2011)

Not only is he the love of my life, but he has been with me on my photography journey from the very beginning. He works so hard to allow me do the things I need in order to get my business in the place it needs to be. Without him there would be no J-Me Photography.
Every morning I wake up I am so thankful to have him right next to me.


 (San Fran, August 2011)

( Olympic National Forest, August 2010 Our 2 year anniversary)

(Winter 2007, 35mm film processed,developed, and printed by myself. This is the 1st print I ever sold from my online store)




No comments:

Post a Comment