November 30, 2011

The Taylor Family

Here is some more proof that Kennydale kids stick together. I probably 1st met miss Tanya on the bus to high school.Then I got to know Travis from the high school wrestling team. Travis was always making jokes about everyone and everything, and it was funny! I had a class with Tanya my Senior year and remember being little hellions with her in that class. She's my type of girl, loud, speakes her mind, and doesn't hold back. I do get the chance to see her every now and then ( You'll see here in Erik+Jessica's Wedding next July!) and love seeing her. When she got in contact with me about some family photos I was so excited! It's not only fun getting to photograph people you know, but when you know they ARE FUN it makes it that much more exciting. I had never met their mom before, and I'm so glad I got to. Melody is such a caring fun-loving person! I hope I get to see them all again soon! To see all the photos, click here.






No comments:

Post a Comment