December 2, 2011

Looking Back 2011: #2- Ms.Jade

There is really no specific order for how I'm posting these looking back photos, but there is a reason I made this girl number 2.


 Not only has she giving me some amazing shots to take, but she has also been a huge part of my business. Without her loaning me her equipment, or getting me new business, I wouldn't have half the photos I have now.(Side note: I had her whole camera bag/contents when her apartment got broken into, I'd say that's pretty lucky!)
 From our random photo adventures, our late night ish-talking sessions, and I always ask her to look at the latest work to give me some criticism (so there's a 95% chance she has seen your session), I honestly cherish it all! I am so proud of her and the person she is.
So, thank you Ms.Jade for being such a huge contributor to J-Me photography, I love you gurl!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment