December 5, 2011

Looking Back: #5- Tiffany


I met Tiffany when she started dating my good friend Jeff (we like to call him Jefe).
When Jefe told me he was dating a girl named Tiffany Morse I instantly loved her! Anyone with a SBTB (Saved By The Bell) name was pretty rad in my book. 
I'm not sure who's idea it was but we did a session with the 2 of them. I honestly thought Jefe was going to pull out a ring at any moment, that's just how in love they are. I told him at work the next day that I had never seen that type of connection and I knew they were going to get married!
 This year Tiffany wanted to do a surprise Valentine's Day shoot for him. Love it!!! Steffy, Tiff, and I worked hard on that shoot and I think we definitely pulled of the look we were going for. Tiff made the sweetest scrap book with the photos for him.
Well now they are engaged and photos of that will be up sometime this month, so look out for them!!!
Love you guys!





No comments:

Post a Comment