December 6, 2011

Looking Back #6: Keli, Dan, + Tatum


It's truly amazing watching your friend produce a little baby, and just how fast that baby turns into a little girl. Keli and I had worked together for a while when she had found out little Tatum was on the way. What better than a photo shoot. Keli was one of the 1st maternity sessions I had ever done, and I thank her for being the kind of girl to be so brave as to show that much of herself on camera.
I was also so lucky to get to be one of the 1st people to meet little Tatum the day she was born, and if you know me at all it's a big deal for me to say.... Tatum was one of the cutest newborns I have ever seen. Period.
Whenever we do get the chance to do photos I always know they will turn out great!
The most recent session at the Tulip Festival we added Dan to the mix. I can see the happiness Dan has brought into Keli's life and I watch him be an amazing influence in to Tatum. I can't wait to see what this life has in store for all of them! Love you guys so much.



No comments:

Post a Comment